The Tamar Valley Resort offers a secluded but comprehensive product offering which is ideal for Conferences. The Resort is located a 15 minute drive from Launceston and is placed a short driving distance away from it’s nearest village. This promotes the entire conference group to stay together which promotes networking and industry connectivity, perfect for a residential conference.
The Resort has a large team which specialise in planning and rolling out residential conferences, business events, product launches, networking and motivational directing, employee and board retreats, training sessions and teamwork events.
At the Tamar Valley Resort we can provide full day and part day packages. Our full day package includes:
- Room Hire*
- Continuous Tea and Coffee Station
- Morning Tea
- Gourmet Lunch
- Afternoon Tea
- Iced water and mints on tables
- Stationary such as pens and paper
- Modern audio and visual equipment
*Room Hire is only included in a full day package when the conference has over 40 delegates.
The Tamar Valley Resort has everything you need to deliver a quality and enjoyable conference.
- 4 large conference spaces seating 60 to 170 in theatre style
- Over 15 breakout spaces which can be utilised for smaller workshops
- Formal boardroom which seats 12 when seated at the board table or 22 in theatre style
- We have a team of over 30 people working in our food and beverage team to make sure we can provide the highest level of service
Holding your Conference at the Tamar Valley Resort comes with a lot of added bonuses such as:
- Due to our large and modern function rooms, we are able to cater for grand gala dinners on site as part of a conference
- We have a pool, spa and sauna available for in-house guests
- We have a 10 hole Golf Course, 18 hole Mini Golf Course and Tennis Courts all on-site at our Resort perfect for team-building challenges or recreational activities for pre or post stay
- You are situated in the heart of the Tamar Valley Wine Region and close to many other unique Tasmanian visitor experiences
The Tamar Valley Resort has varied accommodation options and can sleep up to 400 guests at one time.
The resort has a total of 97 rooms made up of Hotel Suites, 2 and 3 Bedroom Chalets, and Villas, and is sure to have the perfect option to accommodate your delegates.
For conferences which require more than 10 accommodation rooms, we are able to offer a very competitive corporate rate. To find out about corporate rates call our Conferencing Team on 6330 0494 or email email@example.com