This year we are gearing up for our BIGGEST CHRISTMAS EVENT EVER.
The Grindelwald Twilight Market has been put on steroids and is now being hailed as the Grindelwald Christmas Spectacular!
This event will be the most exciting event Grindelwald has seen, and this is why:
– Santa will be visiting at 6pm and 7pm! To say hello and get some pictures!
– We will be having a Grand Christmas Light Display, the entire Swiss Village will be lit up!
– There will be free pony rides and face painting for children
– There will be lots of market stalls including yummy food and drink
– At dusk (approximately 8.30pm-9pm), we will be starting to show our free Christmas movie Elf in our fabulous outdoor cinema in the Swiss Village
– You can post your letter to Santa at our special big red mail box
– We will be having free access to our jumping pillow and jumping castle.
All profits from our cinema snacks menu will be donated to the Examiner’s Empty Stocking Appeal.
If you would like to be a stallholder please email Petria for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a free event but you must pre-register your tickets here as tickets will be limited