Win a Chicken Parmi for You and Three Mates
Upon entering this competition you are agreeing to the following ‘Terms and Conditions’ as set out in this document
Aspect Tamar Valley Resort
7 Waldhorn Drive, Grindelwald, TAS, 7277
Terms and Conditions
- Aspect Tamar Valley Resort reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these ‘Terms and Conditions’ without notice for any reason that the Aspect Tamar Valley Resort deems appropriate.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Aspect Tamar Valley Resort.
- Aspect Tamar Valley Resort’s decision in respect of all matters to do with this competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, all entrants are indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Tasmanian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tasmania.
- This competition is in no way endorsed or sponsored by Facebook.
- Entry is open to all residents of Tasmania over the age of 18 except employees of Aspect Tamar Valley Resort.
- Entrants must be available to redeem the prize on the day outlined: Wednesday 11th of July 2018.
- 4 x Chicken Schnitzels with the winners choice of topping.
- 4 x 10oz Tap Beer or House Wine or Soft Drink or Juice.
- The Prize caters for four adult people.
- The Prize must be redeemed on the specified dates above, no date changes are allowed. If the prize winner is unable to attend on the set dates, another winner will be drawn by Aspect Tamar Valley Resort.
- The prizes are not transferable to another person.
- The prizes are not transferable for cash.
- Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred whilst undertaking the prize is the winners responsibility. Aspect Tamar Valley Resort take no responsibility for the winners wellbeing or safety while redeeming the prize.
- People need to answer the question on the post on the Alpenrose Bistro Facebook page and tell us what your favourite Chicken Parmi topping is and if you win the prize which 3 friends will you bring to dinner. facebook.com/AlpenroseBistro/
- Only one entry is permitted per individual.
- Aspect Tamar Valley Resort reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these ‘Terms and Conditions’ or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Aspect Tamar Valley Resort discretion.
- Entries open at 1pm on Wednesday 4th of July 2018.
- Closing date for entries will be Monday 9th of July 2018 at 9.00am AEST.
- After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not being received.
- The prize will be drawn on Wednesday 4th of July 2018 9.30am AEST.
- According to Tasmanian State law, no permit is required to run this online competition.
- The prize winners will be decided by Aspect Tamar Valley Resort based on creativity and ability to correctly enter the competition.
- This is a game of skill.
- Aspect Tamar Valley Resort’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize winners will be notified in writing via Facebook at 10am AEST on Monday 9th of July 2018. Their names will be published by the Alpenrose Bistro Facebook page at 10am AEST on Monday 9th July 2018.
- If the prize is not claimed by 9am AEST on Tuesday 10th July 2018, Aspect Tamar Valley Resort has the right to award the prize to the second best entry.
- The successful winner should contact Aspect Tamar Valley Resort to organise to pick up their voucher for the prize. Please contact Sarah Cannell on 6330 0494 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aspect Tamar Valley Resort will provide the winner with all collection details.
- In consideration to award, the prize the winner hereby permits Aspect Tamar Valley Resort to use the winner’s entry and public Facebook profile to appear on the Alpenrose Bistro Facebook page to announce the winner of the competition.
- The winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use of their entry and Facebook public profile.