The Tamar Valley Resort is located a quick 15 minute drive from Launceston and only 40 minutes from the Launceston Airport. The Tamar Valley Resort offers a secluded but comprehensive product offering which is ideal for Conferences. This promotes the entire conference group staying together which promotes networking and industry connectivity.
The Resort has a large team which specialise in planning and rolling out residential conferences, business events, product launches, networking and motivational directing, employee and board retreats, training sessions and teamwork events.
At the Tamar Valley Resort we can provide full day and part day packages. Our full day package includes:
- Room Hire*
- Continuous Tea and Coffee Station
- Morning Tea
- Gourmet Lunch
- Afternoon Tea
- Iced water and mints on tables
- Stationary such as pens and paper
- Modern audio and visual equipment
*Room Hire is only included in a full day package when the conference has over 20 delegates.
The Tamar Valley Resort has everything you need to deliver a quality and enjoyable conference.
- 4 large conference spaces seating 60 to 170 in theatre style
- Over 6 breakout spaces which can be utilised for smaller workshops
- Formal boardroom which seats 12 when seated at the board table or 22 in theatre style
- We have a team of over 30 people working in our food and beverage team to make sure we can provide the highest level of service
Holding your Conference at the Tamar Valley Resort comes with a lot of added bonuses such as:
- We have 97 accommodation rooms which range from hotel suites to beautiful multi-bedroom chalets and can in total cater for up to 280 guests at one time
- Due to our large and modern function rooms, we are able to cater for grand gala dinners on site as part of a conference
- We have a pool, spa and sauna available for all in-house guests
- We have a 10 hole Golf Course, 18 hole Mini Golf Course and Tennis Courts all on-site at our Resort perfect for team-building challenges or recreational activities for pre or post stay
- You are situated in the heart of the Tamar Valley Wine Region and close to many other unique Tasmanian visitor experiences